To Our Existing and Future Contacts and Clients:
Please be assured that we will be doing everything we can to ensure the safety of your team.
It’s a strange new environment in which to do business which involves direct contact with people.
But that’s the business FayFoto is in, and that’s what you have relied on us for in the past.
We want to be sure you know we take the Covid-19 environment very seriously. Your safety is at the forefront of our mind.
First, we want to know what your specific workplace safety protocols are, so we can anticipate and meet them with a minimum of delay on the day of a photo session. Any documentation you can provide will be added to the records we keep internally.
Even without that client-specific information, you can be assured of the following:
- We will bring only the minimum amount of equipment necessary into your environment
- We will wear a face mask while interacting with your team members.
- Only one member of the FayFoto team will be present at an assignment. No assistant, no stylist. If a specific assignment requires additional personnel for any reason, you will be notified in advance.
- Our team works out of our own homes now, so we don’t gather together physically. If one of us feels ill another will be available to cover your assignment.
- We won’t touch your team members, even to pat down hair, straighten neckties, or greet with a handshake.
- We will do everything possible to maintain safe distance while reviewing portrait captures. If necessary, we will email proofsheets instead of asking subjects to make a selection at the photo session.
It honestly feels so strange to have to express what should be commonsense points explicitly, but we do want each of our clients and contacts to know that we have thought through the present and future workflow thoroughly. It’s not going to be as easy or as casual as it was, but we are prepared to do what it takes in order to provide the reliable photography you have counted on in the past.